Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Seven...Now what?

It is the seventh day of this new feeling. When we started Financial Peace University we knew it would be about 5 years before we completely dumped all our debt. Inflation has been murderous. The price of gasoline, groceries, and taxes...mixed with medicare, and social security (two things I pay a tenth of my income to that I will most likely never get that money back) have completely put the brakes on aggressive debt buy down. Why is it that the last little bit seems so much bigger than the initial larger amount. INFLATION has swallowed all my raises.

So I ask God for wisdom. What do I do now? It hurts, but I want God to prune anything from my life that does not bear fruit. Help me to love like Christ and only see the world as a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment